Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair Style for HS guard

Hey girls. On your day off how about you try this hair style for our "show hair" this year!

I really liked the look of Sam's hair that one day at rehearsal.....so I went looking on youtube.com to find a tutorial to teach us all how to do it.

I found 2 links...

This one I like the most. But once you get the double braids to hold back the front of your hair DO NOT put the hair up and back. We will leave the hair down.....with some teasing to give it some volume.




Here is a second video that just goes into where and how to make the braids.....the braids are not holding back the front of her hair so I dont like it as much.





This looks like something we can do very quickly and easily. It didnt look like every one's hair could do the "Gabby poof" (and look mostly the same for all of you) so we need to find something EASY that everyone can do.

Feel free to text me if it works or if you think you will need help with this style.

No comments:

Post a Comment